Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Today, I start to Blog...



Blogging seems like the best method to share my life experiences with others. I've really enjoyed keeping in touch with my friends through their blogs, so I'm going to try this... My boys are awesome and I am sure they will consume this blog. Ocasionally, I do something with my husband, too, so from time to time, he may appear ;-) This is the best recent picture of the boys I could find. It's hard to get them to look at the camera when they are together. David adores Harry. Harry likes being a BIG brother, but lacks patience with Davy at times. I think this will change as Davy gets older and talks more.



Today, is the day after my 42nd birthday. My lunch bunch went to visit the newest addition to our extended family. Our friends, David & Melanie, have adopted a precious little girl, Indigo, from China. She truly is a doll and absolutely beautiful and delightful in every way.