Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Trying again...
















Well, if you look at the date of my first entry, you will realize, I never really got this blog thing off the ground. I've decided I'm going to give this another whirl... Today is the eve of New Year's Eve, and also the birthdays of my niece Melissa, aka Bubbs and my best friend, Ann. We have just moved in to a new home and I'm sure this will provide many interesting tales, along with those of the boys and our fun crazy life. We have also recently had the newer FIOS network hooked up, along with going wireless. As I sit tonight on the couch, I forsee this will give me more opportunities to blog.

I'm adding a few pictures from our Disney trip in November. I am unable to upload any holiday pictures, as I packed the cord for the camera and can't upload the images until I find which box I put them in... Soon, I hope, very soon!
Happy 2009 to all!