Saturday, February 6, 2010

S-N-O-W!!! In a word...














































We are having a Winter in Burke this year... we've had snow on the ground since December 19th, and I think it may be her until March 19th... This is an "epic" snow as Harry said, and whatever name you want to give it, it's going to take its place in the history books. Subir dug a path out to the cars and the end of the drive-way, but it was still snowing, today. Tomorrow, will be the BIG DIG OUT! And, then the BIG GAME!

1 comment:

Melanie & David said...

Yeah - I was able to get to the blog and after a while the pictures showed up - WOW. That is some snow. I saw the office was closed for a third day. I love the shot of your big "boy" laying in the snow. Can't believe more is coming. We're in t-shirts here. Trying to arrange to have our neighbors hire someone to do our driveway so my mom can come in. However, from everything I read on lakelink, all our roads are still unpassable and the plowing has been pitiful. You should have titled the blog "where is the mini?" Love, Mel, David, Indigo and Isaac