Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wooden Hawk GETS it DONE!!




The storm ended on Saturday afternoon, and as of 2pm today, we have yet to see a plow. Well, I looked out the front door and noticed that several of the men from the pipestem, and other neighbors in our cul-de-sac were out shoveling the street. I yelled to Subir and he didn't hesitate to get his gear on and get out there. It was amazing, and the view from our bedroom showed the results. It appeared to look like a wagon wheel with several spokes to our drive-ways. Later, on the 11pm news, one of the stores was about the fact our street had not seen a plow. Wooden Hawk is famous, friendly and know who to GET IT DONE!! Thanks to all, and especially to the guy who drove Subir to the grocery store for more soda. We had plenty food, but I can't get by as well without my daily fix of Coca-Cola!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute - I don't remember the story about people hand shoveling the street!! OMG

Anonymous said...

That comment was mine, forgot to sign. Sorry, Amy